- 88 - 14cm pieces of Standard Size Twistart color 031 for the petalsi;
- 6 - 14cm pieces of Standard Size Twistart color 023 for the leaves ;
-6 - 10cm pieces per color of Standard Size Twistart color 020 and 014 for the square knots in the center of the flower;
- 120 - 7.5cm piece per color of Standard Size Twistart 031, 003, 003 & 017, (240 pcs total of color 003);
- 1 meter of Standard Size Twistart color 023 for the binding;
- 1 - 30cm piece of Standard Size Twistart color 023;
- 2 elastic bands.
Mixing the 120 / 7.5 cm pieces of 031 & 017, and 240 / 7.5 cm pieces of 003, form one bunch. Hold the bunch together by placing rubber bands at the top and at the bottom. Arrange the bunch so that the bottom is even, tapping the bunch on the table to level the pieces. The tips of the pieces at the bottom and top of the bunch should be perfectly even as shown in Photo n. 3.
the 88 orange pieces starting 1 cm from the tip, and open each piece approximately
4-5 centimeters for the
petals. Do the same with the 6 pieces of 023 for the leaves.
Holding the Center bunch on the table, lift up the elastic bands gently. This will enable you to insert the petals and the leaves evenly around the center. Even during this phase, you need to control the base of the center and make sure your tips are always even.
you have inserted the petals, insert the leaves around the center. When you
have inserted all the petals and leaves, tighten the elastic band at the base
of the flower so there the will be no shifting with the petals and leaves.